Friday 20 January 2012

Cancer Healing - "I Can"

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
       Alvin Toffler

“What can I do?” This is an important question to ask when one has cancer. Cancer is a label and I have written much about the cause and processes involved with cancer. But the label of most significance to those with cancer, is – ‘Cancer is a death sentence’. This is the meaning most people with cancer apply to the word and the diagnosis.

So “What can I do?” is asked in relation to the perceived death sentence. With all the fear and misinformation that the majority of people hold, regarding cancer, it is no wonder that when you ask that question, you become deflated and feel vulnerable, for you probably assume that you can do very little. This is a huge mistake and a lie.

Feeling that you can do little or nothing, you then put your life in the hands of the experts, whoever that may be. It may seem logical to trust these people, but putting your life in the hands of anyone, has the unconscious meaning that you have no control over your life and living. This is detrimental to the healing process. You truly become a victim of cancer rather than master of your health, life and living.
When you ask the question “What can I do?” Answer, “I will get well”, “I will heal”, “I will be healthy” or use “I can” instead of “I will”. “I will” has a commitment applied and is therefore stronger and leads into the future. Though if this doesn’t feel true, then use “I can”, this accepts the possibility that you or anybody can heal themselves. Realize that “I can” or “I will” is more important than knowing how! Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that you have to know how. The how will Always appear once you accept “I will”. Knowing and committing to a goal is a prerequisite to knowing how. Once you accept that you will be healthy (or achieve any goal) the creative unconscious mind will create or discover the ‘how to’.

Become an ‘I can’ person, overcoming obstacles, no matter how difficult, makes you a stronger person. In reality, nothing is too hard or difficult once you admit ‘I can’. When you state ‘I can’ you unleash unconscious potentials, that you most likely were not aware of. You have exactly the right amount of potential and capacity to achieve health and freedom from cancer, within you, this is a fact. ‘I can’ is a gateway to that potential. Try it out!
Cheers
Philip

Posted By How to Heal Cancer

8 comments:

  1. I read an article about science finding an ancient body that suffered from cancer. Upon mentioning this to a friend of mine, he replied that, “Yes, that it is true, some people did have cancer long ago, but only those people who chose not to go to an alchemist”. When I expressed disbelief about his statement, he replied that long ago, alchemists were able to cure people of all forms of diseases by using alchemy. Then, he rapidly listed names and dates. He seemed quite knowledgeable and genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone just sent me a link to an article in the UK Daily News reporting on a study done at the University of Leeds regarding the healing power of silver. The study showed that silver compounds are as effective at killing certain cancer cells as a leading chemotherapy drug, but with potentially far fewer side-effects. The healing power of metals, which is part of alchemy, has been known throughout the ages and was part of alchemy. I think this is realy encouraging and I hope to hear some more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone, a loved one has just been diagnosed with cancer and refuses to go through chemotherapy.  Does anyone know of any natural healers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest she read http://www.healyourcancer.org/#!__the-5-step-cancer-healing-process.

      Delete
    2. I have a friend who was successfully treated by a Shi Yin Master. My friend lives in southern Ontario, Canada, if you don’t live near there, let me know, and I’ll check for someone near you.

      Delete
    3. I have a friend who was successfully treated by a Shi Yin Master. My friend lives in southern Ontario, Canada, if you don’t live near there, let me know, and I’ll check for someone near you.

      Delete
    4. I live in New York. Do they have a website?

      Delete
    5. Yes, www.NaturalHealingTechniques dot org

      Delete